Please support our sponsors! Their contributions make the Lake Taneycomo Shoreline Cleanup possible!
The 10th Annual Lake Taneycomo Cleanup will be Saturday, September 21, 2019!
Last year more than 175 volunteers filled three 20-yard dumpsters with trash weighing over 4 tons and picked up 28 tires! Volunteers were equipped with gloves and trash bags and life jackets. Cleanup teams start at one of three locations; Branson, Rockaway Beach or Forsyth at Empire Park. They begin at around 9am, work for 3 – 4 hours by boat and shoreline and then are served lunch. We offer the really cool Stream Team t-shirts and a big thank you to all our wonderful, hard working volunteers!
How do you join this effort?
- Mark your calendar and plan to be at one of the start locations. Plan to bring a friend!
- Choose a location that you’d like to work from: Branson RV Camp Ground, Rockaway Beach Park, Forsyth at Powersite Park.
- Sign up below or you can call or email us to register you and your party (only one of your party needs to sign-up and then let us know how many are coming) so we can bring enough supplies and lunch!
- Bring your boats! We always need boats to help with the cleanup on Lake Taneycomo since most of the shoreline is not walkable.
- Show up at the location of your choice at 9:00 a.m. Remember to wear sturdy shoes and dress for the weather. Bring your “trash picker” if you have one (we’ll also provide these, but always need more).